Wednesday 27 March 2013

A wintry day

 Hello!

 On our last Wednesday I took some photos around campus as the light was very beautiful. I also found some Azure-winged magpies and took their picture as I wanted to have some photos of these lovely birds that I saw so often on my trip.








Me in a mirror

Beautiful trees

The blue of the houses in this little square went so nicely with the golden leaves on the trees.




Poor bike

I think this is the sports centre

Beijing!

 You may recognise the first character above from Mahjong tiles, this is because it is "north." Beijing means "Northern Capital." Hence, Nanjing means "Southern Capital."

 As you can see from the pictures, it was a really nice day, and the magpies are so gorgeous.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment