Saturday 9 March 2013

Christmas Eve

 Ni hao!

 I am going to share with you some photos I took on Christmas Eve. Today after our economics lecture in the tall building I decided to go to the very top floor and take photos of the sunset over Beijing. I found it very soothing and the views very beautiful.

 I then took some photos around the BNU campus, which looked really magical in the early evening light. I hope you like them.

 Firstly, this took me by surprise me whenever I went into Hollywood, a restaurant we liked. Is it Santa? Or a dragon? I'm not sure.

It is me!

 Next, the views from our economics classroom:
















The view from the 22nd floor:




























 Around BNU:
































 It was certainly an unusual Christmas Eve, but one I found very enjoyable. It was a quiet, peaceful day in the middle of a busy trip.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,

    Some beautiful photos. That little post-it Christmas decoration on the tree is, I believe, a "Ghast." As far as I'm aware, they're a product of Anime and they've become a popular ornamental hanging over Descember. I read about it on ukchristmasworld.com's "Christmas Around The World" blog post.

    ReplyDelete