Saturday 23 March 2013

Friends and cake

 Hello!

 Between my last post (Boxing Day) and New Year's Eve, I don't have many photos because I was ill for a few days with a flu-like virus.

 There are a couple of things that happened before I got ill that I don't have many pictures of but which were nice - I had a massage, and I went out for lunch at the Friendship Restaurant with friends. Both were lovely.

 This is Beijing Normal University campus at night; I took these photos on the way back from the massage.



 And this is the Friendship Restaurant.



 On New Year's Eve, I was feeling better and I went out for lunch at a coffee shop/café called Sculpting in Time with Kasia, Dinesh, Rick and Steven. We ordered four slices of different cheesecakes between us which we all shared. They were delicious.





Cool mug

 It was so nice... being with friends and eating cake; what better way to spend time?

 We then had an economics lecture, after which we went to Laker's for a bit, then a group of us - Marvi, Keisha, Ziggy, Jenny, Abi and I - watched Miss Congeniality in Ziggy's room, which had been transformed into Beijing's best cinema. 

 It was a brilliant day and night with great friends; I couldn't think of a better way to welcome in the new year.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment